Every relationship is different, well for the obvious reason everyone in the whole world is different. they have their own set of problems and stuff like that, but here are a few things I’ve learned about being in a relationship;
- When there are fights in the end of the day you’re gonna forget what you guys fought about; this happens to me and my boyfriend all the time when we fight. And we don’t do it on purpose na we forget what we fought about kasi it’s not worth it naman if magbreak kami eh we love each other. Lahat naman ng away nadadaan sa usapan, diba?
- If you’re in a relationship with your best friend, you have to expect to learn a lot more about him/her; oo kahit you grew up with each other each person grows diba and changes kaya expect talaga to keep learning more and more about each other.
- You will get comfortable if nasa point na kaya ng 1 year or more na kayo; I guess kasi nasanay ka na and stuff like that.
- You have to have a lot of patience, as in a lot; me and my boyfriend will be 2 years na this friday (28th) and those 2 years grabe yung dumagdang na patience with us, as in.
- You will change for this person; from experience na rin with my past boyfriends I didn’t change for them, but for my baba I did. Kasi naman hindi lang dapat ikaw lagi give and take naman.
Those are I think the major things I’ve learned. It’s a roller coaster ride, but I’m willing to ride it basta kasama ko siya :D.
Will be going to Cagayan today. I’m crying right now and to be honest this is the 1st time I’m gonna cry because my uncle. It hasn’t sunken in that he’s gone and I don’t know what my reaction would be when I see his body. I saw pictures in our Family group in FB and tears started to fall. It hurts to lose someone close to, but it sucks even more to know that he can’t be here when I give married, have kids, when I graduate. Life goes on, but memories of them still lives on.
We will miss you forever Kuya Junder. :’(
My uncle was one of the soldiers who fought and dead in Basilan last week. I found out when my mom’s secretary in Manila called asking if the news was true. I swear while she was saying those things I found chills. It seems surreal kasi naman I grew up with him and my other bachelor uncles annoying and teasing me and parang bula he dies. I’m extremely proud of him for fighting and he died in the honor of the motherland. Years ago I asked him why he wanted to become a soldier and what if he dies? He said its what he wants and if he dies it would be for us. Ngayon nga every time I hear about it iba talaga.
He’s name is; 1LT. Frank Junder Caminos.
I’ll miss your kakulitan Kuya Junder. :(
It’s going to be at December 03, 2011. Like what the title says it’s a kriskringle, but the details will be a surprise pa :)).
I’m excited xD.
P.S. It will be organized by the 3 Pats here in Cebu;
- Patrick Gattoc (heredero)
- Patrick Gelsana (patriock)
- And Myself :))